Are you a PT, PTA, OT, COTA or SLP that loves variety and flexibility? If so, you’ll enjoy working on-call for Centrex Rehab for the following reasons.
• Excellent Clinical support, internal and external CE opportunities
• Full time, Part time & Per-diem Opportunities at a number of twin cities locations of your choice including home health, pediatric, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient, and hospital settings.
• Earn excellent pay rates
• Very flexible scheduling, Holidays not required but options for extra holiday shifts for double time.
• Test drive what will fit YOU in the long-term through our staffing placement services.
• We are determined to find a good fit for you.
Education: Graduate of an approved school of Therapy, Associate Degree applicants considered based on experience.
Experience: Current license/registration in the state of Minnesota. A minimum of one year of experience in a skilled nursing facility and experience preferred but not required.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to work effectively with clients
Ability to work cooperatively with others
Ability to work independently
Demonstrates good documentation skills
Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written skills
Demonstrates good organization and time management skills
Provides a quality customer service focus and enthusiastic attitude
Commitment to quality and continuity of care, continued professional growth and to economy of clinical service delivery
Demonstrate knowledge of therapy payers